Questions for Fun and Saving Marriages
- Do you want to have fun while getting ready to make your marriage and family life much happier?
- What if discussing questions can help you avoid trouble at the worst time in marriage?
- What if you are not married yet and want to get to know each other first?
Eileen and I prepared for marriage with this Ebook.
We were a little nervous at first.
- What would we learn about each other?
- Would we back out of getting married?
- Would we learn something that would scare the other person off?
Here is what we found:
- The questions were fun.
- We learned how each other felt about common situations that arise in marriage.
- We were not unpleasantly surprised or shocked by each other’s choices or behavior.
And we had fun.
What Questions Will You Discuss?
Do you have questions of your own you want to ask? You may want to write those down and make up questions of your own. Do you think there are important questions you may be avoiding or forgetting? Perhaps you might want to consider picking up a book on questions for couples in the store, or you can get an ebook immediately online here:
1000 Questions for Couples
Note: We do receive a commission when you buy using this link. But our feelings won’t be hurt if you find another book elsewhere or create questions of your own.