These links below are for e-books you can download immediately after purchasing them. I do receive a commission on each sale.
Try Free Options First
I prefer getting all the help you can get from this website and other free resources before spending money. In fact, here’s the approach I would take:
- Gather ideas you can get for free.
- Evaluate them. Are they really good? Or are they bad ideas that appeal to your desire to be win a fight or get revenge or establish control? You don’t want to build contempt and ruin your chances.
- Which ideas can you put into action quickly and get good, healthy, lasting results?
- Do those.
- Get really good at implementing those ideas. Make them your habits.
- Enjoy success. Celebrate every small victory. They help you believe for more victories.
- THEN when you run out of ideas and want education for greater success, invest.
Starved For More Marriage Saving Ideas?
If you’re already starved for information or education on saving marriages, I don’t see how it would hurt to get that kind of helpful information on hand quickly. You will likely have more ideas to choose from. However, run them through the same scrutiny. Use the best ideas for you and your family.
The main thing is to put into action the right ideas for you and start benefiting right away.
Coaching Keeps You In Action
In addition, you may want to invest in coaching and visit Michelle Weiner-Davis' Divorce Busting website to get some coaching over the phone to keep you accountable and moving forward in a healthy way and give yourself a better chance at saving your marriage.
Save My Marriage Today by Amy Waterman
Mend The Marriage