What do you think love is? How wise and knowledgable are you about love? Married love? Family love? Friendship? Find out with this test! I Corinthians 13 may not seem like a love quiz or love test initially, but it is. First, what do you think love is? I Corinthians 13 gives the answer. Second, how good of a lover are you? Tainted love always fails the test, but true love, real love, always passes every characteristic of love with flying colors. Is your love real? Is your love true? Is your partner's love real and true? Find out here!1 Corinthians 13
- If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
- If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
- If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
- It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
- Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
- It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
- Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
- For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
- but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
- When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
- Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Learn fun and creative ways to strengthen true love in your marriage from Michael Webb, the relationship expert from his online e-books entitled 50 Secrets of Blissful Relationships.